2018 Advanced Democratic Leadership Institute
January 19th, 20th, & 21st
Comfort Suites Madison West
1253 John Q Hammons Dr
Madison, WI 53717
Join a New Generation of Leaders
For the past 20 years, the Advanced Democratic Leadership Institute (ADLI) has been at the forefront in training a new generation of leaders. ADLI graduates have gone on to become key players in winning elections, candidates for elected offices, and professionals with rewarding political careers.
This is a vital election cycle for Wisconsin: now is your chance to begin working towards a Democratic victory in the 2018 elections. With the skills and connections made during ADLI, participants will be better prepared to ensure Wisconsin Democrats are elected.
ADLI is working to create an inclusive, progressive corps of professionals that can build power and win elections in Wisconsin. A diverse and eager class of present and future organizers is emerging. They are ready to learn the skills necessary to protect our values and build power in our communities in 2018.
ADLI instructors come from a range of specializations, interest organizations and experience. Many will be making hiring decisions in the future and can give advice on the many pathways into a career in politics. ADLI participants come from across the state and utilize this opportunity to network with like-minded individuals, pursuing similar career goals.
Learn the Keys to Success
● How to run a smart, effective campaign
● Successful grassroots organizing tactics
● Effective coalition-building skills and working with allies
● Campaign fundraising and budgeting
Anyone with two of the following requirements:
- Anyone who has attended the Democratic Leadership Institute
- Anyone who has an elected official, political organization, or staff member sponsor them
- Anyone with a political job lined up for the 2018 election cycle
- All individuals age 18-35 who are Wisconsin residents or attending a Wisconsin college are eligible to apply.
All applications must be submitted by Friday, January 5th.
*In addition to the application, participants are required to email their current resumes and two references (references from at least one person in Democratic politics is preferred) to email@example.com by the application deadline.
- Cost is $125 for participants of all ages
- Participants can pay for themselves, receive sponsorship from employer or internship, or raise the funds to cover the cost which covers two nights lodging and all meals.
- A limited amount of scholarships are available (please apply via the ADLI application above)
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org