... because not all heroes wear capes.
Help us Save the World! Submit your application here: http://bit.ly/TurnWisconsinBlue
Organizing Fellows will be a part of the groundswell of progressive action that will re-elect Tammy Baldwin and elect Democrats up and down the ticket. Fellows will be trained on the basics of organizing & campaign fundamentals and work in their communities to empower grassroots teams. This 12-week program is designed to test, train, and develop a new class of organizers, to help strengthen the progressive fabric of the state, and to help elect Democrats up and down the ticket!
Fellows will be asked to commit to a minimum of 20 (part-time) or 40 (full time) hours per week and will:
- Participate in training on field organizing, messaging, and other activities
- Organize in your community, build teams, and help develop new progressive leaders
- Engage new potential volunteers through phone calls and canvassing
- Hold team launches and trainings to better support and empower our teams
- Use social networks to help amplify our message and to talk about the work that we do
- Continue to build the movement to help elect Democrats up and down the ticket this November.
Ideal applicants require:
- Passion for Democratic politics
- Attention to detail
- Ability to communicate ideas in-person and on the phone
- Access to transportation
- Fluency in basic computer use
Please submit your application here: http://bit.ly/TurnWisconsinBlue and email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications will be processed on a rolling basis.