Start making your mark in Democratic politics
Internships with the Democratic Party of Wisconsin are a great opportunity for hard-working individuals to gain hands-on political experience, develop a fuller understanding of the political process, and help make a difference in Wisconsin government. Through internships with the DPW, you can learn the essentials of Democratic politics, help elect progressive leaders to all levels of government, and contribute your talent, energy and ideas to advance the Democratic cause.
The DPW is looking for responsible, hard-working individuals to produce high-level work in a variety of focus areas. Internships also offer great networking opportunities and frequently catapult ambitious individuals into jobs in politics. The Madison-based internship program offers multiple different focus areas including finance, compliance, membership and more. Please see the intern application below for more information.
Qualified interns should…
- Be interested in politics and consider themselves a Democrat
- Be dependable, detail-oriented and able to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Be available to work at least 10 hours each week during business hours (9am-5pm, Monday-Friday)
- Be able to commit a minimum of one semester (about 3 months) to the internship program
- Every applicant must submit a cover letter, resume and the form below
- Applications should be sent to Mackenzie Carroll at email@example.com
- Applications are accepted on a rolling basis and the priority deadline for the summer semester is Friday, August 24, 2015
- Applicants may still apply after this date, but priority will be given to candidates who submit application materials before this priority deadline. Please direct any questions to Mackenzie Carroll at firstname.lastname@example.org