The Democratic Party of Wisconsin is seeking a hardworking, energetic individual to be our Data Director for the 2018 cycle and beyond. The Democratic Party of Wisconsin works with candidates up and down the ticket from city council to statewide races to help them win races and advance the agenda of the Democratic Party. This cycle is very important to Wisconsin as we have a targeted US Senate race, competitive Gubernatorial race and chances to take the majority in the State Senate and make advances in the State Assembly.
- Manage and grow Wisconsin’s Voterfile
- Support the Democratic Party and Coordinated Campaign Organizing Team by creating targeted voter contact universes, creating reports, and troubleshooting issues in the Voterfile.
- Work with candidate services team to provide data support to local races, non-targeted legislative races and congressional races.
- Soliciting and procuring information to upload to the DPW Voterfile
- Work with campaign pollsters and data teams on Modeling and polling
- Provide VAN trainings to organizers and county parties
- Process VAN sales and set up committees for local, legislative, congressional and statewide races.
- Provide support for partners, including updating voter scores, crafting unique universes and creating targets.
Applicants should have:
- 2+ Cycles of experience with VAN (VAN administration experience preferred)
- 2+ years experience creating targeted universes for campaigns
- Must have strong knowledge of database technology and theory, with advanced training in computers
- Ability to synthesize and explain complex data reports in ley terms.
- Advanced knowledge of Excel
- Ability to work with a team on a common goal
- Ability to manage multiple bosses
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time
- Capacity and willingness to work long hours
- Knowing SQL, Python or other coding language
- Preferred degree with Computer or Statistical analysis background
- Strong data visualization skills
Please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org with a Cover Letter, Resume and 3 references with your application.