*** Job Announcement - Finance Manager ***
Job Description: Finance Manager
Reports to: Executive Director
Salary: Salary commensurate with experience, generous benefits package
- Work with the Democratic Party of Wisconsin State Chair and Executive Director to develop and execute fundraising plans and operations for the Democratic Party of Wisconsin.
- Manage fundraising call-time for the Democratic Party of Wisconsin State Chair, Executive Director, and other fundraising principals as directed.
- Develop and maintain an efficient and effective call time system, including tracking and chasing pledges.
- Work with the Democratic Party of Wisconsin State Chair and Executive Director to develop and execute a plan to expand the Democratic Party of Wisconsin’s donor base on both a state and national level.
- Develop, direct, and staff all Democratic Party of Wisconsin fundraising events.
- Train finance interns and volunteers.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Candidate must have outstanding project management skills which include the ability to multitask, strong time management skills and must be well organized.
- Candidate would ideally have at least one cycle as a Finance Assistant, call time manager or other relevant experience.
- Experience in day-to-day aspects of campaign finance operations, including call time, event management, direct mail, online fundraising, and donor research.
- Ability to set goals as well as monitor and manage progress to goals.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Google Docs, NGP, and ActBlue.
- A team player who adapts quickly in stressful situations.
- Experience managing/working directly with principals.
- Ability to work long days and irregular hours.
- Positive, energetic attitude.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills from a wide variety of backgrounds, including ability to network with prospective donors and principals.
To Apply: Please email a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with "Finance Manager” in the subject line.
The Democratic Party of Wisconsin is an equal opportunity employer. Women, People of Color, LGBT and people of all religious affiliations are encouraged to apply.