Wisconsin Democratic Coordinated Campaign
Job Description: Field Organizer
Reports to: Regional Organizing Director
Salary: Salary commensurate with experience, generous benefits package
Start date: Rolling starting in March 2018
- Work to elect Tammy Baldwin and all Democrats up and down the ticket.
- Responsible for executing the 2018 statewide organizing and outreach program across Wisconsin.
- Work to build local grassroots teams that will then engage in direct voter contact, volunteer recruitment and retention, and creating a strong progressive presence in their communities.
- Implement grassroot field tactics, including managing and executing effective activities, such as phone banks, and canvasses.
- Work to develop strong relationships with local stakeholders and constituency groups, including county party leaders and members, local grassroots organizations and activists, and partner and ally groups.
- Help to build the local infrastructure necessary for success in the 2018 spring elections, November 6general elections, and beyond.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Applicants should be exceptionally organized, willing to take initiative, adaptable, and able to hit all deadlines and all goals as assigned.
- A desire to fight for Democratic values and candidates.
- Previous organizing experience preferred, but not required.
- Ability to work long days with irregular hours while maintaining a positive, energetic attitude.
- Applicant should have access to a vehicle and be willing to travel frequently.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills are a must.
- Please fill out fill out this form: http://bit.ly/BlueWi
- If you have any questions please contact Fleming Beaver at firstname.lastname@example.org